Interior Designers - Hospitality 9-15 years experience (China)
ARC seeks Interior Designers with hospitality design experience to join its Interior Design Group located in the Shanghai region in China.
- Lead Interior Designer
- Interior Designer
- Interior Designer - Bilingual (Chinese and English)
The positions are focused on designing and managing hotel, clubhouse & mansion projects. Chinese language skills preferred but no required. Accomodations such as food and lodging will be provided.
- Collaborates with other lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations.
- Through senior management guides, directs and develops junior staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture of related design field.
- 9-15 years of Interior Design experience.
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees.
- Maintain effective communication with project team members.
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships.
- Ability to hand sketch ideas & concepts.
- Experienced with classical & decorative style interiors.
- Yearly renewal contract. (China only allows 12 months working visa).
- Food and Accommodations (walking distance to office) plus one round trip ticket per year to Shanghai. Annual Expenses worth (US$24,000 to US$26,000 per year)
- Annual Salary starts from US$72,000 to US$120,000 with a total benefit package of US$96,000 to US$146,000 per year. (Pays are in US Dollar to US Bank Account)
Please email your resume with cover letter as well as any portfolio material you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send by February 1, 2013.