Interior Designers - Hospitality 9-15 years experience (China)
ARC seeks Interior Designers with hospitality design experience to join its Interior Design Group located in the Shanghai region in China.
- Lead Interior Designer
- Interior Designer
- Interior Designer - Bilingual (Chinese and English)
The positions are focused on designing and managing hotel, clubhouse & mansion projects. Chinese language skills preferred but no required. Accomodations such as food and lodging will be provided.
- Collaborates with other lead professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations.
- Through senior management guides, directs and develops junior staff.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture of related design field.
- 9-15 years of Interior Design experience.
- Ability to prioritize and concurrently service multiple projects.
- Effective problem solving and interpersonal skills and ability to interface with all clients and employees.
- Maintain effective communication with project team members.
- Interacts well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships.
- Ability to hand sketch ideas & concepts.
- Experienced with classical & decorative style interiors.
Please email your resume with cover letter as well as any portfolio material you may have to email@example.com.